Anybody else using Trend corporate?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

rhynes

Installed 4 different companies in the last 2 weeks, all of them had a mixed bag of antivirus software. The first two installs went great, trend did a clean removal of all the antivirus clients and installed itself. I was truly impressed.

For the second 2 company's, they sent me a different package and what a difference. It truly was terrible. Rollout was impossible, had to do manual uninstall of all machines, manual install of trend software. Was a complete nightmare.

Has anyone else had problems with Trends corporate software or is it just me with a bad package?

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
I know it's pretty difficult to get rid of it if you get a machine with it on and they don't have the password. :) I went 9 rounds with it a year or so ago, finally got rid of it.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online