Anydesk Lags?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

wengelgar

Hi!

I am new here so I dont know if I'm doing this right.
So, im freelancing, working as VA. I'm supposed to connect to their remote computer and work there through anydesk.
The first day of my training, it was working fine. I could connect and work. There was lag but tolerable.
However, just yesterday and today, it started to really go slow. So slow that I have already read the 10 line instruction in my telegram but in the remote I could see the instructor still texting the first line..
About my net speed, my connection is constant at around 23-25 mbps. While the remote computer has 90-100.
About the version of my anydesk, I tried to connect to my friend and it's working fine.

I read a thread on monitor image compression rate, but I actually don't understand a thing. The remote computer is at least x2 of the size than my laptop (15 in).

I'm not an IT person, so please kindly translate things to layman's term hehe. Thank you so much in advance for the help!

Couriant

James
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Has anyone restarted the machine you are trying to remote into?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online