Anyone have the Paid Yahoo Music service?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

teengeekgrrl

Has anyone heard of (or used) the Yahoo service which costs about six bucks a month and gives you unlimited access to supposedly over a million songs? I was just wondering about that, because that sounds awesome!

All it is is an advanced version of Launchcast player. I have Launchcast, but am reeaaallllyyyy mad because it doesn't work on Firefox!!!! :mad:

teengeekgrrl

By LaunchCast Player, you mean the radio stations? I can't get those to work on Firefox, but I think the music videos do. And with this you get the songs on-demand so it's like picking from a massive CD collection.

Launchacast isn't worth it unless you made the radio station while using IE (it doesn't have tabbed browsing :( ) and it takes forever to find good songs (for me even after I narrowed down to which genres to play)

teengeekgrrl

K. I actually have a free launchcast station, but I don't listen to it that much because it doesn't seem very intuitive. This looks like it's a jukebox in which you pick your song from a list rather than waiting for one. I don't know. Just was curious is all.

Yeah, you rate the songs, and they play them again (depending on the rating) and they also bring in different music/artists based on your ratings of what songs/people/genres you like.

First off, Launch does work with Firefox if you set it up properly (I'm using it right now)
And Y! Music is compltely seperate from Launchcast and Launchcast Plus.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online