1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

anyone help me please

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by soaringxh3n, Sep 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. soaringxh3n

soaringxh3n Thread Starter

i have had a few viruses torjans for a while and so i downloaded all these anti virus and removed all but a few. So i got Panda Titanium when i installed it, it froze.
    when i start up my computer it loads my personal settings and loads only my desktop picture and i cant do anything, few minutes later it automaticly restarts and goes to Log in and so i Click my account and i enter and same thing i see my desktop picture and a few minutes it restarts and goes to the windows xp log in again, it just keeps doing that.
    ive tried going to safe mode but it wont seem to let me ive tried all of the F keys and Delete key..

now i am on my old old computer

some people have try to help me but nothing worked can anyone give me advice?? or recomend me do something because my good computer is just sitting on the floor :(

2. Dust Sailor

Dust Sailor

3. Dust Sailor

Dust Sailor

4. soaringxh3n

thanks dust sailor for advice thank you ill try the link right now

you mention it might mess up because i had more than 1 anti virus running, i did have like 3 running -__- i didnt know it would mess up

5. Dust Sailor

Dust Sailor

One updated is better in this case --- or any other (y)

6. diver46

diver46

Hey Soaring; I have Panda also and it is not compatiable with any other anti-virus software especially Norton and McAffee. I would un-install Panda and then un-install all your other antivirus software and then re-install Panda.

7. soaringxh3n

-___- there's no way for me to open windows

imma try a floppy disk to see if that would work when i get a floppy

8. diver46

diver46

have you downloaded SP2? my system did the same thing with Panda on it when I installed the SP2 update. As for the floppies, you will need 6 new 3.5 floppies and I will try to find the link to it. I know it is posted somewhere on this board.
    ~diver~

9. soaringxh3n

ill research on that and buy those new floppies thank you

when u had the problem how did u install SP2 or how did u get into windows?

10. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/273035

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice