1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Anyone in the IT industry?

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by kogatheninja, Mar 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kogatheninja

kogatheninja Thread Starter

Anyone who does IT here? or is thinking of going into IT?

Because i'm just wondering if i should subscribe to Technet

http://www.microsoft.com.au/technetplus

I've been checking out other subscriptions too, but this one so far seems to have the best offer, has anyone subscribed yet? Is it true that they give out free Microsoft Vista and Ultimate Office pack?

Would be great to get your feedbacks. If anyone is interested, the link pasted also has more detailed info.

Sorry for the boring post but need your help!

2. uhaligani

uhaligani Guest

I subscribe to Technet. Yes - most MS products are available for download, together with CD keys (I believe you can reapply for new keys 5 times, I havn't tested that - with 10 activations per key thats a lot of opportunity). You don't, of course, get the package glitter if you download and the burning etc is your own responsibilty.
    You just have to weigh the advantage of paying a high price for that software, against how much useage you will give it.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/554894

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice