1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Anyone know any good rpgs for pc

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by Fastlane247, Apr 23, 2004.

Advertisement
  1. Fastlane247

Fastlane247 It's My Birthday! Thread Starter

Does anyone know any good rpgs for computer. I dont really like the diablo style play i was looking for a good rpg that is more like final fantasy 7 or wildarms for pc..... if anyone knows any good rpgs that would be awsome. thanks all

2. Rockn

Rockn

RPG'S as in Rocket Propelled Grenades? Sure got over to Iraq, there are plenty there.

3. deh

deh

LOL
    Wow you are old. RPG is a term started in i believe the 80s. :D Please don't tell me you are stuck in the 70s.

4. Fastlane247

RPG = Roll playing game ... (final fantasy) that is the kind of game i am looking for...haha thanks for the reply :)

5. deh

deh

Love the Final Fantasies although haven't played them all. I was playing Final Fantasy Tactics recently and the game screwed up. So I put a few hours into it (this while hearing the copmplaints from the wife ;)) and then one day the game no longer works. I think it's the disk. Fortunately I have it saved on memory card but haven't yet picked up another copy of the game.

6. Fastlane247

i am really looking for one that is made for pc.... but all the rpgs on pc are like diablo style and i am not a big fan of that type of gameplay....

7. wiseguyz408

wiseguyz408

Have you tryed Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic? My favorite... or how about Elder Scrolls III Morowind... Awsume game too.

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/223206

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice