Anyone know of a free basic desktop calendar with daily reminders similar to Outlook?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Dano2

Thought to ask here as I want something reputable. Thanks...dano

Dano2

Thank you for the link, I would love to use try out this application. Question, I am using win xp, I downloaded the program but am not seeing any executible or setup file, and do not see any instructions nor help at the website, can you assist? I looked in all folders....thanks

Dano2

I guess I will have to call myself stupid but after installing the installer.exe then downloading the .xpi I still cannot install this thing...and I guess I consider myself pretty good at this stuff being a s/w tester. So I installed the installer. then I go the the link which downloads to my hd, I still cannot find a .exe to install this sw...HELP>>>>>>>>>>>

Dano2

sorry not much help, give me step by step please.....why can't I just click a .exe to get this thing installed? this is way too complex for just a calendar program....sorry thanks....

I'm not really sure, it worked fine for me though. Maybe you should just try John Sparkman's suggestion ;)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online