anyone know of a program that will delete undeletable files

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

DoubleHelix

Banned
You need to get rid of the virus first. I see you've started a bunch of threads for that. Be patient.

Well, maybe here is a solution to your answer. Try this:-

Try MoveOnBoot. It is an excellent and extremely simple utility .Just Download, install, open and configure and you are all set. Try it and you will like it. It also deletes those "adamant" files which are in use by one of those processes. So give it a try and report me back here.

M*E*T*A*L

yep got rid of files but still have some malware/virus i have this icon in the notification bar that when you Left/right click on it it goes to a web page called www.virusprotectpro.com

It was the 4th of July and look what the time is so give others time to reply.

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
And please reduce your sig line, it's an eyesore.............

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online