1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

anyone own an ipaq 1940/1935?

Discussion in 'DOS/Other' started by jVirus, Oct 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jVirus

jVirus Thread Starter

I was wondering if you liked your ipaq 1940/1935? I like the slim idea design. tell me your thoughts. Also, I want to go wireless with it.

2. CoasterFreak

CoasterFreak

First Name:
    Everett
    i dont own one yet, but i was looking into the ipaq 1940. It includes bluetooth, it is WiFi ready (all you need to do is buy the WiFi card). I used one for the day and it was pretty cool. The only thing, HP/Compaq doesnt install any cool software on their iPaq's. But there is tons of FreeWare on the net.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/170769

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice