1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Anyone seen this when sending an email ?

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by Kferguson319, Jul 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kferguson319

Kferguson319 It's My Birthday! Thread Starter

I worked for a company where I did account and billing and tech support remotely for applecare customers. I had terrible security concerns and feel like I was being impersonated as an employee and my network had been hacked. My computer crashed and I was able to send an email to anyone in my company without a problem on my personal computer but when the only person who could help me was my boss and when I tried reaching out to her this is what I got back and could never reach her and was offline for almost an hr 20190711_025931.jpg 20190711_025931.jpg 20190711_030217.jpg Screenshot_20190711-024310_Gmail.jpg

Attached Files:

2. snuffleufflegus

snuffleufflegus

This is just a way of preventing/blocking spam or other intrusive email by creating rules in your email client.Sometimes the rules can be pretty strict and they may not know just how strict they set them.They probably didnt do it on purpose.

3. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    James
    Are you still having this issue?

If so, are you sending email via a client like Outlook, or online in a browser?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1229836

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice