Anyone use this> AIRborne formula for colds?

Byteman

Gone but Never Forgotten
Hi, Someone gave me a couple of these since I was complaining about my nasty cold. I took a couple of the Alka-Seltzer like tabs in water, and actually they do make you feel a lot better, temporarily anyway, a few hours at most. I was pretty dizzy, stuffy, didn't feel like doing anything this morning. Just wondering if anyone has used this and what you think of it.
www.AirborneHealth.com

Gabriel

Account Closed
What did it taste like Byteman? It sounds like it has good stuff in it.:)

Used it once.. Ok twice, since it's taken every.... what?.. 6 hours or so..

I hated the taste.. Lemon(ish).. (n)
So here's a tip.. I put it in my soda. it makes it much better..
You know the whole Marry Poppins thing.. "A spoon full of sugar" and all.

Can't say if it really worked or not, as I don't get many colds to begin with..
It was just a day that started like I could be getting one..
I didn't so... If it worked cool.

Byteman

Gone but Never Forgotten
Thanks, Super-D-38

Gabriel, Didn't taste at all, probably because I can't do that right now!:D
Supposed to be Lemon-Lime, it's fizzy stuff. They have a bunch of flavors.

I didn't get it until this bug had got way out of control, it's supposed to be taken right as you come down with it.

My wife noticed a burning wire smell in my computer "office" a while ago, too, and I couldn't detect a darn thing, waiting now for something to pop and go bang. I think it's just the new pc smell from this box I am getting ready. It ain't hot...but the power supplies do make a light smell, I have noticed that often.

Seems to perk you up, energy at least to type.

Gabriel

Account Closed
Well, I hope you are better soon. I don't know much about the herbal stuff except that I drink a lot of herbal teas. I might give it a try for the impending cold and flu season....:) ..and I love fizzy stuff:)

Byteman

Gone but Never Forgotten
Tonite I wish there were a few more of the Airbornes to take, but there are none in stores near to me. So, the cold is slowly going away. I can say that after the second tab last nite I was feeling pretty good, stayed up to 3AM, so it may be they help keep you awake. Some sensitive to herbs might not be able to take the product. Says it's OK for children, half a tab for kids in water.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online