1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Anyone want to help with my halloween fun?

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by Steppinstone, Oct 12, 2003.

Advertisement
  1. Steppinstone

Steppinstone Thread Starter

I have a little Halloween graveyard I set up each year and it is time to come up with a few new headstones. Currently I have about 5 written stones and a few crosses I set up.

What I really would like to do is come up with one to honor ( lol) my crotchety, cranky, obsessed about everyone else's business, naggy,cop calling, neighbor hating Witch that finally moved away!!! (FYI. She only hated me when we first moved in 9 years ago, it was two families to the left of me she picked on all the time)

I don't want to make it real obvious that it was made for her because I know she will drive by at some point . Just a nice little Halloween fun with perhaps an alternate spelling of the name Jean used in the phrase. Other suggestions welcome too!

Here is an example of one that I already have out there.
    Here lies Thelma the
    ugly Witch
    Be-headed in
    Thanks Chari ps this is all in fun !:D

2. 700mb80min

700mb80min Banned

.[​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. angelize56

angelize56 Always remembered in our hearts

"Here Lies Thelma!
    She made Scrooge look
    like a good neighbor!"

"Here Lies Thelma!
    911 can hang up
    their phones now!"

"Here Lies Thelma!
    Now WE can R.I.P.!"

"Here Lies Thelma!
    He11 won't have her!"

4. Mulderator

Mulderator

Here lies moonmist
    her final resting spot
    She couldn't handle it
    Mulder was just too hot!

;)

5. moonmist

moonmist

Here lies Mulder
    he never got his wish
    to dance the horizontal Mombo
    with the Lady Mist...........

6. Mulderator

Mulderator

Here lies Lady Mist
    a smile on her face
    Died of sheer pleasure
    in Mulder's embrace!

7. Servant of Eru

Servant of Eru

Here Lies John Hoogifacrepe

1901-1983

"I had a magnetic personality;
    One of my poles was just
    switched."

That by the way is my own favorite quote. Made up and coined by me. But I'll let you use it just this once. ;) Jean is also John in French (somebody tell me if I'm wrong); it was too hard to come up with an actual name that was spelled with the letters J-E-A-N. :D

8. Steppinstone

Mulder, MoonMist great short poems!!!! Now remember the neighbor in which I wish to honor is Jean, and she is a mean one, meanest woman on of the planet. LOL
    Chari

9. angelize56

Gee....you didn't even mention my headstone submissions! :(

:D

10. Steppinstone

Sorry Angel wanted to drink more coffee before writing some more! I appreciate your input as always and will be keeping track of all the phases. I meant to write you back last night to let you know my Thelma one was just an example of one that I already have out in the yard, but I can always switch names around!

Some of the neighbor kids are under the impression that my house is haunted so I like to play into it a bit this time of year! This may be just the reason that I only get 2 trick or treaters, they all think I am evil and have a haunted house hee hee! I make up goody bags for the brave little scouts who dare to come up to the porch and to the kids who are to old to go out trick or treating. ( Egg throwing management, you feed them candy and they won't egg ya)

Take care Chari

Mulder and moonmist should be nice to each other or I might have to start adding TSG members to my annual cemetary!! :D

11. angelize56

:D I was just teasing you! :D

12. Steppinstone

I know you were girl , I was just teasing back!

Chari

13. angelize56

:) *wink*

LOUISIANA GHOST STORY

This happened about a month ago just outside a little town in the bayou country of Louisiana, and while it sounds like an Alfred Hitchcock tale, it's real!

This guy was on the side of the road hitchhiking on a real dark night in the middle of a thunder storm. Time passed slowly and no cars went by. It was raining so hard he could hardly see his hand in front of his face.

Suddenly he saw a car moving slowly approaching and appearing ghostlike in the rain. It slowly crept toward him and stopped. Wanting a ride real bad the guy jumped in the car and closed the door -- only then did he realize that there was nobody behind the wheel.

The car slowly started moving and the guy was terrified, too scared to think of jumping out and running. The guy saw that the car was slowly approaching a sharp curve, still too scared to jump out, he started to pray and begging for his life; he was sure the ghost car would go off the road and in the bayou and he would surely drown, when just before the curve, a hand appeared thru the driver's window and turned the steering wheel, guiding the car safely around the bend.

Paralyzed with fear, the guy watched the hand reappear every time they reached a curve. Finally the guy scared to near death had all he could take and jumped out of the car and ran to town.

Wet and in shock, he went into a bar and voice quavering, ordered two shots of whiskey, then told everybody about his supernatural experience. A silence enveloped and everybody got goose bumps when they realized the guy was telling the truth and not just some drunk.

About half an hour later two guys walked into the bar and one says to the other, "Look Boudreaux, ders dat idiot that rode in our car when we was pushin it in the rain."

14. Davey7549

Davey7549

How about something like this.......

Here lies the witch of hood
    made life miserable
    whenever she could!
    If ever she rise
    to see what seems
    let her be naked
    without her jeans!

Dave

15. doggard

doggard

Here lies one gene that definatly had a mutational disorder

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/171399

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice