Aoe 3

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

- Matt -

hey i bought age of empires 3 today and when i tryed to install it, the first cd worked fine then when i put in the second it came up with an error saying
"Error 1335.The Cabnet file 'Disk2C~1.cab' required for thisinstallation is corrupt and cannot be used. This could indicate a network error, an error reading from the CD-ROM, or a problem with this package."
is there a way to fix this or is it just a dodgy cd, if anyone knows please post.

Cheers
Matt

See if you can manually copy the file onto the hard drive. Right-click the CD drive and hit Open, then find the Disk2C~1.cab file, and see if you can copy it onto your desktop. If it doesn't copy, then it's probably a bad CD.

- Matt -

yeah, i can copy the Disk2C~1.cab file onto my desktop. what do i do from there?

First of all I would check their Manufacturers site to see if they are aware of this issue and see if there are any similar issues to the one you are experiencing... and if there is a solution or suggested fix to it.

I had a similar issue with Diablo 2... after a small download all was well again.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online