1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

AOL and networked computers.

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by Ccraig, Jul 11, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ccraig

Ccraig Thread Starter

Question:
    I have two computers running off one cable modem. They both have network cards, and the modem is hooked to a hub and the internet on each runs fine. They both have separate IP addrs. also.
    The question I have is why is it that the second computer seems to get booted from aol more than usual (unless it is usual to get booted from aol alot) And sometimes then it won't re-connect as if it is very busy on aol or internet explorer for that matter. The weird thing is that with the 1st computer, I hardly ever get booted from aol or have slow load times. The 1st pc is only a 350mhz and the second is a 500mhz both with 128mb memory and a 10/100 card installed. Both are running win98se ; Thanks.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/28890

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice