AOL blocked Sender Problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

airdale

Hi Everyone
My friend is tring to send E-mail to her sister in Arizona.
She sends mail to her,but the E-mail never arrives or it is somehow blocked.
Her sister can receive mail from me and other people but not her sister.
Her sister is the only one she can't receive E-mail.So I think somehow her sisiter's kids
did something in the blocked sender. I nor my friend know anything about AOL and it's properties.
I would really appreciate any information that could help with this problem

Thanks

Airdale:confused:

I would have your sister call AOL Tech support, Once she gets one on the line, she should be able to solve your e-mail blocking problem.

yul

ask the sister to sign on to AOl and go to Keyword: mail controls and un-block the email addy of your friend from her blocked list.

that should help

airdale

Hi Yul and Emtronics
Thanks for the responses we will try something and get back to you.

Thanks again
Airdale

It's possible that AOL has blocked your ISP, i think they did for mine, every person I try and e-mail at AOL come backed as saying it's been blocked.

yul

if it happens for all emails u send to AOL addys then AOL might have blocked that particular ISP.

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
Yet another reason to dump AOL and get a real ISP! :rolleyes: I'm stunned they're still in business! (n)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online