AOL e-mail

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Rep

I am communicating via e-mail for business.

The person I am communicating with does not know how to, "reply" to my messages. Think about it. I send her five e-mails all with different topics. She anwers my e-mail, "yes". I have no idea which message she is replying to. I need, really need your help.

So I ask her what e-mail package she uses. This, with hopes she uses outlook and I can inform her of the process to reply to an e-mail.

She tells me AOL. Now, I have never used AOL as my provider. Do they provide an e-mail package? If so, I can't imagine it would not allow a simple reply feature. If they do, where can I tell my business associate how to find it?

EAFiedler

Retired Moderator
Hi Rep

Unless it has changed, AOL is webbased.
Outlook Express *can* be configured to download AOL mail.

If I understand, she is creating a new message to reply to you.

I have an AIM account with AOL, if the two look alike, this is what she should see when viewing your messages:

Hopefully, this will help you help her. ;)

Attachments

I don't believe itt is in the best interest of anyone to be fed political questions on a technical board.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online