1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

AOL Internal Browser SLOW

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by mforce00, Jun 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. mforce00

mforce00 Thread Starter

The computer is on Windows XP SP2, a wireless internet connection on fiber optics.

When a page is loading in AOL's internal browser, it takes forever, like say 3-4 minutes to load google. If I go outside AOL, and use internet explorer, any website loads in seconds. It's like the AOL internal browser is getting really lagged or something. Any ideas how to fix?

Oh BTW, it is AOL 8.0, 9.0 lagged the computer to death, 8.0 doesn't freeze the comp. Both aol 8.0 and 9.0 had laggy loading of web pages on the internal browser.

2. cdafonseca

cdafonseca

if I was you i would ditch the Aohell browser and get Firefox like i done it's much faster.

3. mforce00

mforce00 Thread Starter

The AOL browser must be used and that is why I'm asking for help on the specific program.

4. mforce00

mforce00 Thread Starter

Fixed it...it took me forever to find the AOL browser settings... had to clear cache.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/581451