Aol issues

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ballpark570

I don't use AOL but a coworker does and all I hear about is how much trouble he has.

What is it about AOL that sends so many people to tech forums and repair shops in search of answers for so many problems and why do so many subscribers to AOL remain faithfull under those conditions?

Cheeseball81

Retired Moderator
It is the software, definitely. I believe in the earlier versions, it wasn't that bad. It offered features that people genuinely enjoyed.

But throughout the years, the software got crappier in my opinion.
They have way too many add-ons now. They suck up your resources.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts