1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Aol Mail (old and new formats)

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Starryblue2, Jan 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starryblue2

Starryblue2 Thread Starter

Nov 29, 2005
    I realize most people hate aol mail but I'm one of the few who still use it. Anyway my problem is that they started a new format where you could choose to view your new and old mail together instead of having seperate folders for each. I accidentaly clicked the link the popped up that asked me if I wanted it setup in the new format and now I cant figure out how to go back to the old format. I checked in the mail settings and cant find anything there. Can anyone else who uses aol mail help me out with this?
  2. Sethh221

Jan 6, 2008
  3. Ariesjill

Ariesjill Banned

Jun 27, 2006
    Good links above. I would not give up now free AOL setup as I have customized it mail for anything. You pick and chose the elements you want and you HAVE...those options. Their rotating carousel is worldclass and nobody else has anything lke it. Their software has options to repair itself without doing clean install.
    Aned bite me, I do like (chose it) when I open AOL, Chis Rock greeting me! Too bad if anyone thinks this is for infants. I also like...keepng aOL open while dong other stuff....that an incoming mail generates a subtle little click.A lovely little audible heads up. Just this....is fabulous.

I am tired of broad brush, simplistic dissing. I started using AOL I think, well after it was dissing worthy.--when I was still on dialup. Now with my broadband I retain my now free AOL in all my systems....I do wish people would be more discerning.

I also tried the new format....and got rid of it immediately and went back to the old in 9.0 Optimized.
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/668316