Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

AOL miniscule web mask

520 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Drtire 
#1 ·
I have a new ASUS Q503 laptop/tablet running Windows 10.1, inrwl P3 2400 M, I E 11.162. I installed AOL 10.1 which I have used for many years and upgraded as they became available. I have not been able to control the mask of AOL, including the input area for web addresses, the address font in aol email is minisule. I can control font size in the body of email, and other areas, but within small windows of AOL and web sites accessed through AOL again the miniscule fonts, icons etc. I have used browser settings within AOL, and in the display settings of Windows 10 I have changed the resolution to all available and the mask of AOL does not alter, It is so small I cannot read what I type. I am guessing most of the times. I have spoken to AOL and they claim there is no way to alter the size of the mask other than through Browser Settings in AOL Keyword and/or Display settings within 10. I really cant understand how that would be true, I have come to the point that I may leave AOL for another browser, I have Gmail and hotmail available and I do not have that trouble. Any help and/or suggestions would be appreciated.
picture of screen here-

Computer Personal computer Output device Peripheral Computer monitor

Attachments

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.