1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

aol problem please help

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by slyfay, Apr 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slyfay

slyfay Thread Starter

:( Hi, Guys I am back with another strange problem! My 2 year old Grandson got on the computer and clicked on aol.when the sign on screen came up I don't know what he did but it disappeared and I can't get it back. I have removed 9.0 and reinstalled with nothing. I have also tried rebooting several times. The Fix My computer comes up and gets me on line but only to a blank screen except for the tool bar at top for aol but won't open anything not even keyword. I know this could only have happend to me. I loaded an old version of 4.5 and can get on line but when I go to keyword to upgrade it won't bring up the download now botton . Any one have any Idea what this child could of done and how I can fix.Oh yes it is running windows 98. Thanks for any help Sylvia

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/217909

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice