1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

AOL Screen names

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by baby_phat26, Jan 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. baby_phat26

baby_phat26 Thread Starter

My friend just got the internet a few days ago. She connected with AOL and set it all up. I was just wondering how to add another screen name, so when you sign in it would be my account and not hers??
    Thank You
    !*~Baby_Phat26~*!:)

2. jbcalg

jbcalg

only the master account / screen name (your friend) can set up/delete additional screen names and it has to be done from that screen name
    - it's all explained on aol in the help area
    - try keyword 'screen name'

then it's an option when logging onto aol as to which screen name logs in

3. baby_phat26

baby_phat26 Thread Starter

Thank You for the help!:) It was greatly appreciated.
    !*~Baby_Phat~*!

4. Gnosisless

Gnosisless

If you want to sign on to your AOL account from her computer (and by this I mean your personal AOL account, with separate billing, that you already have signed up for), change the name in the sign on screen to Guest, then click sign on. You will be prompted for your screen name and password.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!