AOL thro Linksys router

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Qball

I now got my newteork up'n'runnin' Linksys BEFDSR41W with wireless pc card link to 2 desktops with wireless pci cards. I can now file share and connect to the net but I cant get onto secure sites. I looked at the linksys support site and there appears to be a problem when connecting thro aol. To resolve the issue I was told to change the MTU settings and open port 443. I have doen this but still no joy. Anybod got any advice??

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online