Solved AORUS GeForce RTX™ 3060 Ti ELITE 8G

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Macboatmaster

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Just got done testing the performance is a lot better but I'm still getting around 48 FPS and low GPU usage before I swapped the Ram around I was getting around 25 to 35 FPS game load times or faster now as well
I am pleased, it got a result
as I said, when I saw the ram report - it tended to suggest they were in the wrong slots.

IMHO you will find this is a setting somewhere, but as you have ordered the new PSU lets wait and see what that brings

Re the 40odd Frames per second
Perhaps depending on settings not too unexpected
Ultra vs. High Settings in PC Games | TechSpot

and
GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Gigabyte Aorus Master 8GB Can Run PC Game System Requirements (game-debate.com)
Increasing resolution to 1440p is something a number of PC gamers are doing today. We tested the GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Gigabyte Aorus Master 8GB at 1440p and researched how Dying Light 2 might perform on it leading us to predict a reasonable set of FPS results. These were, Low: 129 FPS, Medium: 102 FPS, High: 68 FPS and Ultra: 49 FPS. We then checked out Battlefield 2042 which had a set of graphics results as followed, L: 112FPS, M: 88FPS, H: 59FPS, U: 42FPS. And another popular game was Forza Horizon 5 that returned L: 140FPS, M: 110FPS, H: 74FPS, U: 53FPS at 1440p

Last edited:

austin756576

Thank you and the new power supply should be arriving today around 10 p.m. I have my settings on Ultra 1080p heading out to work now should be a late day

Macboatmaster

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
I have my settings on Ultra 1080p
Reduce to very high or high - whatever is available and you will I am sure notice an increase in FPS
It is always a blance between FPS and quality of graphics
I doubt you will notice any real difference between ULTRA and High

austin756576

Just got back from work I will be heading out again 4 a.m. tomorrow morning and will probably be gone all day I did get the power supply installed and I haven't noticed any Improvement even when setting the graphics down to medium or low I still cannot manage a full 60fps consistently it's a very small Improvement going from Ultra to low settings I also just noticed I have some screen tearing going on it's barely noticeable I haven't had a chance to clean install my graphics driver yet I'm going to go ahead and give that a shot

Last edited:

Macboatmaster

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Cheers
You are hard working
I will wait to hear from you when you have the time and we can try other tests

austin756576

Thank you after clean installing my drivers with ddu and reinstalling to the newest Graphics drivers which was just released today I'm getting over 70 FPS in Ultra!! Thank you for all of your help I would have not been able to do this without you

Macboatmaster

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Thank you after clean installing my drivers with ddu and reinstalling to the newest Graphics drivers which was just released today I'm getting over 70 FPS in Ultra!!
Very pleased for you
You have been good to work with and your appreciation has been obvious.

Take care
Best wishes.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts