Apex Legends, the graphics are weird

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Graphique

The graphics for my game are weird, some of the textures are black, I’ve tried updating my driver and resetting apex and my pc. What do I do!!!

What GPU do you have?

Could try repairing your installation. I think this is an EA game, so guessing it's thru Origin.
For Origin, right click game in library, and select Repair.

Is this a laptop? Game may not be using the higher performance discrete GPU, or maybe you don't have one.

Make/model of laptop?

If you do have a discrete GPU and you are using Windows 10, right click on desktop, select Display Settings, click Graphics Settings, with Choose an app set to Classic app, browse to Apex Legends executable, select it, and add it. Click Options for it, and set graphics preference to High Performance. It will tell you there which GPU is high performance, and which is power saving.

If your GPU is integrated only, not discrete, it may not be able to run the game correctly.
Minimum Specs for Apex Legends: GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 640 / Radeon HD 7700

If you still want to try, some tips here:
https://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/apex-legends-integrated-graphics,6032.html

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online