Apostrophes in Outlook 2003 Calendar

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Dannage

On an PC running XP Professional, I have an weekly appointment in the Calendar of Outlook 2003 which contains SQL code. When in the calendar it looks fine, yet when i copy and paste it into the program which will run the SQL, the apostrophe's turn into black oblongs.

If i copy the SQL code into Word 2007 it is fine, and then into the SQL program it remains fine.

If i copy the code from the original email then it remains fine.

I have ensured that Word, my default email editor, isn't using the "smart quotes" option.

This didn't happen when i was using Outlook 2000 or Outlook 2007.

Any idea's? It's just a pain to be copying the code into word before pasting it to be run.

Thanks, Dannage

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online