1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

App/Script to Test Speed of Remote Workforce

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by kctom, Aug 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. kctom

kctom Thread Starter

Hello. This may not be the right forum and if it's not, please direct me to the appropriate one. Or, if someone knows of another site that may be a better match for this type of question, please let me know.
    We have a large remote workforce (Work-from-Home). I'm looking for a way to load something on our remote agent desktops where once a day (or week/month) it could automatically run a speed test and send the results back to IT or our Workforce team. An on-demand option to run it when we need it would be nice too. Has anyone seen anything like that or have an idea on how to accomplish? Currently we just have our agents run Speedtest.net and send us a screen shot. Thanks,

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1064598