app storage

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Blewis30

The App textnow shows as running SD under storage is that possible without a SD card..its the only app shown under SD on spouse's phone only he doesn't have a sd card. Please help

Couriant

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
First Name
James
More than likely its the card on the motherboard of the phone itself, it's just marked as such

Couriant

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
First Name
James
I believe so. It's been a while since I had an Android phone. I would suggest double checking with the provider of the phone if you can.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online