App. that loads slow..wierd;

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ossa

running a dual-boot w98/xp pro 1gig-512ram clone......
Notetab loads like a flash in w98, in xp..it takes 20-30 seconds to load and while it's loading---i can't do nothing..cursor and all locks untill the thing loads.
It's the only APP. that does this (so far).

I've reinstalled it 3 times and even used a different version with the same results. Support for fookes said her's doesn't do that in xp and had no answers, annoying is all but......

Anyone ever heard this??

Brooks

Only thing I can think of is that it might have something to do with your dual boot. When you did the reinstall, did you do it in XP or Windows 98?

You might could delete the folder, clean out the registry and do a clean install of notetab.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online