1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

App. that loads slow..wierd;

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by ossa, Jan 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ossa

ossa Thread Starter

running a dual-boot w98/xp pro 1gig-512ram clone......
    Notetab loads like a flash in w98, in xp..it takes 20-30 seconds to load and while it's loading---i can't do nothing..cursor and all locks untill the thing loads.
    It's the only APP. that does this (so far).

I've reinstalled it 3 times and even used a different version with the same results. Support for fookes said her's doesn't do that in xp and had no answers, annoying is all but......

Anyone ever heard this??

2. Brooks

Brooks Guest

Only thing I can think of is that it might have something to do with your dual boot. When you did the reinstall, did you do it in XP or Windows 98?

You might could delete the folder, clean out the registry and do a clean install of notetab.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/64614

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice