Solved Appears iPhone Cannot Connect To The Internet

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.
D

Deleted member 864885

I've encountered the same situation as metadebbie, none of my apps, like Twitter, YouTube, Periscope, etc. work and it's because there appears to be no Interest connection although the connection icon appears at the top of the phone screen. This happened yesterday and I had done nothing or changed anything on the phone It's an iPhone 7, if that helps!:unsure:

Suggestions and help appreciated, even a link to Apple but I'd like that only as a last resort!

TerryNet

Terry
Shut the phone off. Start it up again. Try internet access again.

D

Deleted member 864885

Shut the phone off. Start it up again. Try internet access again.
Thanx! I tried that yesterday right after I discovered there was no Internet connection and it didn't do anything, everything was still the same. So I followed your suggestion and this time, "Voilà, fire in the hole!" It worked this time! Thank you!

TerryNet

Terry
You're welcome. :) I don't remember having to do that high tech procedure multiple times for the same non-connection; but glad to learn that it is worth trying.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online