1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Apple application not found - Itunes error

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by c4west, Dec 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. c4west

c4west Thread Starter

I keep getting these error messages:
    Apple Application was not found.
    Apple Application is required to run Itunes. Please uninstall Itunes and reinstall Itunes.
    Error 2 (Windows error 2).

I am also getting an error message about mom.implementation (I believe that's what it was).

I have read some of the other threads regarding this error message and for some reason I do not have the same options that is being advised.

I Googled "winrar" and downloaded but it told me that this file is not free and I would need a license key to get the whole thing. Where should I go to get this?

I can't find itunes.exe file.

Help?

2. Gizmoto

Gizmoto

Please uninstall Itunes and reinstall Itunes and uninstall winrar and use 7zp it is free and works good for me.

3. c4west

c4west Thread Starter

Will uninstalling make me lose all of my itunes files?

4. c4west

c4west Thread Starter

Ok. I installed 7z. From reading the other threads, they said to go to itunes.exe and "open with" > 7z or winrar. Did it. I opened it with the Winrar. Now what? All it did was open the file and I see a small list of files. What do I do with them to be able to run Itunes?

5. Gizmoto

Gizmoto

Yes but you can tell the new Itunes where every thing (your Music,movies,and outher stuff) is at.

do one of two things before you uninstall Itunes #2 is the easy one

1 Find out where all you stuff is and rember where it is then uninstall Itunes next reinstall it then go to file add Folder or File (Folder is eazyer don't have to click so many times) Find the Folder or File in the window that Itunes brings up, and then hi light the desiderd File or Folder and hit select File or Folder.

2 Make a Folder on your desktop Named ABC123 Or what ever you want then make a cuple more folder in side of the one you just made Name them Movies, Music, Tv shows,or what every you need go in to itunes Hi light one song then hit Ctrl+A and it will select all of your music then drag all into the folder you made for the music let it copy all the music then do the same according to what you have, then uninstall Itunes next reinstall it then go to file add Folder or File (Folder is eazyer don't have to click so many times) Find the Folder or File in the window that Itunes brings up, and then hi light the desiderd File or Folder and hit select File or Folder.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/971729

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice