1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Apple G5 wireless network problem

Discussion in 'Apple Mac' started by Michael Lawrence, Feb 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Michael Lawrence

Michael Lawrence Thread Starter

My apple changes from my apple airport to another network. I then get a message of sever disconnected.What network setting are incorrect to make this happen. Thanks for any help.

2. shellback

shellback

It sounds like you are being notified that the first connection is not longer valid. I guess you are still able to communicate. I get that message if I move with my laptop to a part of the house where I lose the signal.

3. Michael Lawrence

Michael Lawrence Thread Starter

Thank you for your response.
    My airport extreme is located right next to my computer. I have an open network. My computer switches to my neighbors network which has a weaker signal or there is no signal at all.
    I think it is setting in network setup but can't get them right. I welcome all suggestions.

4. caspermax

caspermax

Hi Michael,
    Try reposting your question to the next forum after operating systems, its called NETWORKING,
    i think that might do better
    Caspermax

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/544117

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice