Apple iphone7

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

nogeekinme

Hi, is there anyway that I can download photos from my computer (Win10) to my iphone 7 without getting itunes? Thank you

lochlomonder

Colin
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Yes, and the principle is *exactly* the same for copying photos to the phone from the PC.

nogeekinme

I am sorry but I am computer illiterate. I cannot find the DCMI file on my phone

nogeekinme

I found the DCMI folder but it will not let me paste to it nor will it let me drop and drag.

If you find issue in plugging in your iPhone to your computer, you might want to just upload the photos to google drive or dropbox then download them in your phone.

nogeekinme

Actually, my iphone plugs in and I can see it ,I just couldn't add the photos from my PC onto my phone. So I did it your way and it worked great. Thank you so much for your help . Have a great day !

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online