Apple macintosh

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

annaga

hi evrybody
i m totally computer illlitrate
but i want to learn as much as i can ....
plz help me how to make AOL 9.0 compatible with maccintosh

annaga

ok so shud i ask my vendor to get a mac version of the aol software

No. You should use a real ISP instead of AOL. And I'm not trying to be a jerk. AOL is horrible.

I second VegasACF's suggestion.
You'll be much happier in the long run, to go with local isp (if dialup), or better yet, get DSL or Cable modem (Road Runner).
I say local because if you ever need help with something, you'll get better customer support. AOL can have you on hold for an hour or more. Also, some sites will say, "if you have AOL click here". Not everything is compatable with AOL.............
Good luck!

annaga, if ya really really must have AOL, then do as suggested by HelixHelix, but... if not, then please as Vegas said, run don't walk to contact your local phone/cable/etc. company for their services. Support should definately be superior and faster. Are you in the country/rural or in city? I have DSL, and I'm in the rural mountainish sticks of NE 'bama, so as long as ya are w/in the sweet zone and can/want to afford it, highly suggest DSL. Good luck! :)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online