1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Appleworks Printing Problem

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by 1jmn, Feb 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. 1jmn

1jmn Thread Starter

Using the Appleworks 6 spreadsheet format the Set Print Range will not function. Turning off letter headings and numbers wont function. I was able to print text on one page only by printing 10 sheets. I recently upgraded to 10.6.8 and had to use HP tech support to get a new driver and had to use Software Update to get my scan capability to work with my HP Officejet 7500A E910 wide format printer. I had no problem with the printer with my OS X 10.5 Software Update is not showing new software is needed.

2. 1jmn

1jmn Thread Starter

I am submitting a problem with a spreadsheet from Appleworks 6. It is primarily a printing problem and a problem in turning letter and number headings. There may be more problems that I don;t know about as I have been working with an older file. I recently upgraded my I MAC from OS X 10.5 to OS X 10.6.8 and I had to have HP tech support help me get a new driver and I had to install new MAC software to get my scan function working . The printer is HP Officejet 7500A E910. No new software comes up when I run Software Update now. This problem seems trivial but I am puzzled by it. Help would be appreciated.

3. 1jmn

1jmn Thread Starter

I am submitting a problem with Appleworks 6. It is primarily a printing problem and a problem in turning letter and number headings. There may be more problems that I don;t know about as I have been working with an older file. I recently upgraded my I MAC from OS X 10.5 to OS X 10.6.8 and I had to have HP tech support help me get a new driver and I had to install new MAC software to get my scan function working . The printer is HP Officejet 7500A E910. No new software comes up when I run Software Update now. This problem seems trivial but I am puzzled by it. Help would be appreciated. This Post was twice rejected for not enough characters. Now I save it before submitting

4. 1jmn

1jmn Thread Starter

I am submitting a problem with Appleworks 6. It is primarily a printing problem and a problem in turning letter and number headings. There may be more problems that I don;t know about as I have been working with an older file. I recently upgraded my I MAC from OS X 10.5 to OS X 10.6.8 and I had to have HP tech support help me get a new driver and I had to install new MAC software to get my scan function working . The printer is HP Officejet 7500A E910. No new software comes up when I run Software Update now. This problem seems trivial but I am puzzled by it. Help would be appreciated. This Post was twice rejected for not enough characters. Now I save it before submitting, Now it has been rejected three times, each time telling me that I needed at least 3 more characters and twice I have added about 20 characters. I will give up trying to get forum help if this is again rejected.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1090504

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice