1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Application errors from new pc

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by Shovelman, Oct 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Shovelman

Shovelman Thread Starter

I have just built my new pc for the first time... When i install my new video games (everquest, ghost recon, neverwinter nights) they all work right after i install, i play them fine, everything works just great... but when i turn off the pc and come back it gives me "Everquest.exe failed" , Ghostrecon.exe failed" , or "neverwinter nights.exe failed"
    and in my system information under windows error reporting all i see is "Application error" and "Application Hang" about faulting module for each game.
    I have no clue what could be going on seeming that they work right after i install them, I could really use some help if anyone could give it, email me at [email protected] or post please, thanks

2. michael_jii

michael_jii

hey shovelman, what os are you running?

3. Shovelman

Shovelman Thread Starter

im running on windows xp professional

4. Shovelman

Shovelman Thread Starter

added them to signature

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!