Application failed to initialize

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

nuthutqma2010

Hello everyone,
Here's my problem. When I turn the power on my computer back on I always get this message:
dsca.exe-application error
The application failed to initialize properly (oxcoooo135) click ok to terminate the application.
When I click ok I can then go to windows. What does this mean?

Macboatmaster

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
That dsca application is used by Dell and also by Adobe Air.
The error code is simply a Windows error code for - application or porgramme failed to load.
On first post beep, press F8 and load safe mode.
See if it still occurs.

Come back on that please.

nuthutqma2010

macboatmaster,

Did what you suggested and it is still coming up the with the same message.:(

Check in msconfig and see if it is listed on startup.....if it is uncheck it and restart the PC

Satrt>>Run type msconfig click OK

Then Startup tab

nuthutqma2010

Megabite,
Thanks for the advice, it worked, it wants me to select normal startup. It was on normal until I unchecked it, it now is on selected startup. It wants me to select normal startup. Is that what I should do?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online