1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Application glitch preventing me from working!

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by Haemorrhage, Mar 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Haemorrhage

Haemorrhage Thread Starter

Hi, I'm new to the forums and if I do not follow the rules of the forums, I apologise for my problem is preventing me from seeing the rules.
    I am in the year of my GCSEs and a week ago, I decided to download some applications which would allow me to concentrate with my work better by block certain applications or websites. After realising ALL of them were just trials, I began uninstalling them all. A few days later, I noticed that certain sites were getting blocked on my computer. I checked my running services and found some of the applications that I had already uninstalled. Through several days of looking around the Internet and fiddling, I installed 'windows Allkiller.' With this, I got rid of all but one application- SprintWork TM VI.
    I have tried running command prompts to delete the services and stop it. It displayed that the process was a success yet it still remained in the running services and sites were still getting blocked.
    Starting SprintWork on the command prompt causes an error message to pop up as well as 'queryex'ing it. I've tried reinstalling it but it says that I have already downloaded it. System restoring does not work successfully.

I'm so frustrated by this glitch and with GCSEs around the corner, I fear for my grades due to a glitch caused by my effort in trying to stop myself from getting distracted.

I will be willing to co operate and post any information required in solving this problem. Thanks you so much for your time and effort :)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!