Application to by pass graphics features...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

PODNickerz

Hello,

I remember i once had a program which is used to bypass graphics features on programs (i used it for a game)

Does anyone know of this program that i am talking of? If so, could you tell me what it is called?

Thanks, :)

Could you be on about Rivatuner? You need to be a little more specific on what the program did.

PODNickerz

Na i am not talking about rivatuner,

What the program did was that sometimes some programs/game require for e.g a card that has pixel shading support to run, if you don't this program can somehow force the program to run even though it doesn't have pixel shading...

Sound familiar to anyone ?

Then could it be you are possibly talking about 3D analyze?
This is the only other proggie i know that can modify trick games into thinking you use another GFX card.

Never used it myself tho.

Nurdle

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online