1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

application/x-java-vm

Discussion in 'Linux and Unix' started by hackeriLL, Jan 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. hackeriLL

hackeriLL Thread Starter

i know you all know what i'm talking about and this is a simple fix but someone help me out on it mozilla rh9..

2. ziggy_423

ziggy_423

does anyone know how enable saving in folders? i want to download the plug in to fix the
    application/x-java-vm problem, but when i try to save it in the /home/username it says the file cannot be written in. please help! thanks so much!!

3. lynch

lynch

If you read that from the other thread, I use /home/username as an example; you put your own user name in the save location. Like /home/ziggy_423 .
    lynch

4. ziggy_423

ziggy_423

right, i know that's what i tried to do, but it wont let me save it in that folder or barely any others. i'm using this computer at school at our front desk and i'm the only one that knows barely anything about computers here so i was trying to get it working without luck. could it be just that the computer is set up that way so files cant be saved?

5. TJB627

TJB627

hacker i would like to know how fix that problem too, im missing some valuable yahoo pool time lol

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/198053