Applying System image failure

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

danield

:eek: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I have a serious problem with my computer. It is an everex va 4300m, which runs windows vista and has a 32bit os system i do believe. The other day I started getting pop ups saying my computer was running low on space. So I looked into this to see what I could do. Anyway it was suggested that I delete some unecessary files and programs, because my c drive was almost completely filled up. Well apparently I deleated the wrong stuff because now my operrating system wont work. I get a black screen which says hardware or software change. Then it suggests that I run Windows Memory Diagnostics Tool. I did that several times and even used the recovery disk from the manufacturer, well long story short I get to the part where it tries to apply system image and I get system image failure. What do I do? I also got a blue screen at one point which showed me a message saying (stop followed by these numbers 0x00000024,0x00190445,0x85482510,0xc0000102,0x00000000.) I really need some help desperatley. I hope to here from someone soon. Thanks Danield

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online