Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Appointment report from Outlook 365

1K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  eddie5659 
#1 ·
Using Outlook 365, I would like to make a report of just the appointments?
The report would be in the following for mat:
Date| Time| Location| Description

It would be nice if I could control the range of 1-12 months in the future.

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.9
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Home, 64 bit, Build 18363, Installed 20190612221519.000000-480
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-4350 CPU @ 3.60GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 60 Stepping 3, CPU Count: 4
Total Physical RAM: 8 GB
Graphics Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600, 1024 MB
Hard Drives: C: 465 GB (366 GB Free);
Motherboard: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. Q87M-E, ver Rev X.0x, s/n 150545254001423
System: American Megatrends Inc., ver ALASKA - 1072009, s/n System Serial Number
Antivirus: Windows Defender, Enabled and Updated

See less See more
#2 ·
#4 ·
Sorry for not replying sooner :(

So, if you just use the Calendar, then the Booking Calendar is an addon, and may not be what you currently use, as its just for actual bookings as apposed to appointments you've manually created in the basic Calendar.

This shows what its about:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...56b-9fb2-0f49474b2708?ui=en-us&rs=en-us&ad=us

But if you don't have that, the second link I gave has an easy way to get them, and you can print to pdf. Like I say, I tried it at work, and it was pretty good

#5 ·
Eddie,
Yes the Calendar Details does what I want, but now I would like to pick a range of months and print them.

One is never happy with everything:sneaky:🤗

#6 ·
Hi

As I'm currently at home with a works laptop (well, until Monday when I have to go back again :( ), they use Office 2016. In the original link I gave, Step 5 states you can set a custom range by clicking on the Print Options. On 2016, its above the Settings. Looking at mine, it shows this:

Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Number

Which then has this on the bottom left:

Rectangle Font Screenshot Parallel Number

Does that not help, or are you after, say March, April then June? So, not a range but specific months?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.