1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Appreciating this site

Discussion in 'Site Help, Feedback, & Announcements' started by Leen223, Apr 29, 2010.

Advertisement
  1. Leen223

Leen223 Thread Starter

I just want to say how much I appreciate the opportunity to seek help from this site. This may sound strange but I am having such issues with my computer that it is overwhelming. Frankly I trust this site a thousand times more than I do the local "shops" that offer to repair my problems for more than the thing is worth. This is not to say that there are not reputable establishments out there that do this kind of work and kudos to them. But this site restores my faith in the kindness of people (hopefully my poor computer can be "restored" too. Thanks guys and gals!!

2. Mumbodog

Mumbodog

Thats the beauty of Volunteers like us, no money involved.

Have a Great Day!

3. LauraMJ

LauraMJ Administrator

Thank you for the kind words. We're very happy that you've found help here and we hope you get your current problem solved. :)

4. Leen223

Leen223 Thread Starter

Thanks Laura. Me too :(;)

5. antech

antech Banned

I am very happy hearing from a member that they trust us more than the local shops.

6. SIR****TMG

SIR****TMG

TSG saves the day

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/920082

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice