Appreciating this site

Leen223

I just want to say how much I appreciate the opportunity to seek help from this site. This may sound strange but I am having such issues with my computer that it is overwhelming. Frankly I trust this site a thousand times more than I do the local "shops" that offer to repair my problems for more than the thing is worth. This is not to say that there are not reputable establishments out there that do this kind of work and kudos to them. But this site restores my faith in the kindness of people (hopefully my poor computer can be "restored" too. Thanks guys and gals!!

Frankly I trust this site a thousand times more than I do the local "shops" that offer to repair my problems for more than the thing is worth.
Thats the beauty of Volunteers like us, no money involved.

Have a Great Day!

LauraMJ

Administrator
Thank you for the kind words. We're very happy that you've found help here and we hope you get your current problem solved. :)

antech

Banned
I am very happy hearing from a member that they trust us more than the local shops.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online