1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Aquarium PC

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by lunapero, Nov 19, 2001.

Advertisement
  1. lunapero

lunapero Thread Starter

2. T_R_J

T_R_J

That is sweet!:D

3. SavvyLady

SavvyLady

Yep, thats what they did alright. They was talking about doing this on tech tv a couple weeks ago too.

Savvy :)

4. deuce

deuce

That would be cool if it still works after the burn-in (didn't let temp above room temp) and they could develop it. Although I don't know how they would, it would be nice and quite. :) And you AMD users out there wouldn't have to put up with a jet engine anymore. :D Hell, with a silent cooling solution like that I might switch to AMD, but probably not. :)

5. T_R_J

T_R_J

I checked the site again today and he'd posted a small reply on it about it's burn-in. Says it ran fine for days...

I think it would require more oil if it was going to be a hotter processor.

T_R_J

6. deuce

deuce

Yes you are right, it would require more oil... but it would still be silent. :D

7. T_R_J

T_R_J

And silent is good.

8. deuce

deuce

Yes... much better than the jet engines AMD users have to deal with. :D

Mike

9. T_R_J

T_R_J

Another thing is to keep water out of that oil. any condesation could sink and pool on the board. The whole oil is lighter than water thing.

10. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/59010

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice