1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Archive my Favorites in Internet Explorer

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by gkimble, Jan 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. gkimble

gkimble Account Disabled Thread Starter

I have about 1,000 websites in my favorites. Some are pretty old. Is there is quick and easy way or a program that I can use to weed out the still functioning ones from the ones that don't work any more ?

2. Endemix

Endemix Guest

I've never come across a program that could do such a thing but possibly it's a good idea for someone who wants to write one. If anyone DOES know of this program I am also curious.

3. gkimble

Endemix, try this out and tell me what you find/think.

This program ----> FavOrg

4. Endemix

Endemix Guest

Well, I read the description and I am very interested and will download it. Does this program fix your problem?

5. gkimble

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/112276

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice