Are all CD/R the same?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

DebbyR

Hi,
I bought a big stack of CD/R's to put my itunes on... I've been successful at doing this with other brands in past, but I have to record to a CD/RW first... don't know why, but I do that, then copy it...
Well, this new stack of CD's doesn't work!
Anybody know why?
I have a very new computer, with CD/DVD/RW & latest XP
Thanks,
Debby :confused:

I know there is a difference, but I can't remember which are the best. I bought a stack of 100 off ebay once cause it was so cheap. More than half ended up in the trash can. Now I just buy the Memorex from Wal-mart. They aren't too expensive and I have no trouble with them.

DebbyR

Thanks, I hope you're right. I was fearing it was a virus, a bug in "Nero" because of copy-write materials, although it worked before, and I did pay for it... Will try those blanks at work, on another computer then take them back to radio shack!
Hope you have a great Christmas!

kidcnote

Banned
DebbyR said:
Thanks, I hope you're right. I was fearing it was a virus, a bug in "Nero" because of copy-write materials, although it worked before, and I did pay for it... Will try those blanks at work, on another computer then take them back to radio shack!
Hope you have a great Christmas!
There all about the same.. www.meritline.com (y)

DebbyR

Thank you,
I took the other pack back to Radio Shack & got some RCA CD/R's today, they just swapped with me... and I was able to finally copy that disk that I've been working on. (y)
I tried the other ones on the office computer too, and they failed there too... Guy at radio shack says his always work... guess he's gonna have fun when he tries those! :p

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online