1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Are there any "good" free smileys to use in Outlook?

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by Powerstroke, Feb 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Powerstroke

Powerstroke Thread Starter

It's nice to use expressions within e-mails, and I've seen "Smiley Central" but it is basically a "pop up" and I'm wondering if there are other programs out there that work well with regard to "smileys". I don't necessarily mean the "basic" smiles, but where you have a choice of larger animated ones as well?
    I don't mind paying a small fee for the use of smileys, but a couple I have seen are asking more than I'm willing to pay, thus the reason for my question.
    I'm not trying to be cheap here...but to see if there is something free or minimal, as it's all I can afford.

Thanks in advance.

Powerstroke2000

2. jrom727

jrom727

3. sekirt

sekirt

It isn't necessary to have a program. You can collect all the smileys you want from the net and just insert them like any other image.

sekirt

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/441399

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice