Are there any Tennis fans out there

janb

Dear Wendy

I would like someone to challenge Roger Federer, it would make tennis more exciting.

Yours

Janb
WendyM said:
I was up for it, but apparently Andre wasn't! :D Federer's unbeatable right now. But the next big thing is no doubt lurking in the corner. It could be Nadal, even though he made an early exit from the Open this year.

janb

How us everyone now after the USA open, are you all waiting for the next big tennis tournament.

janb:)

janb

Hi Tennis fan's

Did anyone watch any of the Davis Cup? It will be a shame if we don't have any double's match, I enjoy watching double's. Janb

janb

Dear Tennis fans

How is everyone, soon it will be the french open. Yours janb

WendyM

Retired Trusted Advisor
Hi Jan,
It's too bad Roddick just got injured. :( I'm hoping Nadal can pose a real challenge to Federer.

janb

Hi Wendy

I hope some more tennis star's challenge Federer, he seems to be getting a bit big headed.

Yours

Jan:)

WendyM said:
Hi Jan,
It's too bad Roddick just got injured. :( I'm hoping Nadal can pose a real challenge to Federer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online