Are there any Tennis fans out there

hello Frank :) Im good.

Really.. see the things we learn about each other years down the line :)

Ive not played a real match in ages.. been playing around teaching my neice & nephew the last few summers..but thats my extent..

try to catch a few matches on the tennis channel when i can...

Hello everyone.

We have a Tennis Academy these days, Jan. More than we used to! Not heard of Murry (? Murray). Will keep an eye out for him.

Yes, I recall Borg and his wooden racquet. Those were the days! I had one with a wooden press, of which I was very proud. Don't know what happened to it - long gone. Just used to bat a ball around with my sisters. Couldn't afford to pay for a court or to take lessons.

Nice to see the tennis fans appearing.

We don't have a Tennis channel - not one dedicated to only tennis. Have to subscribe to Sky to see a lot of matches. Wimbledon will be on home TV channels - or I hope it will.

Bye,
Penny. :)

janb

I had a wooden racquet too, one which my Mother had when she was at college.

I mean Andrew Murray they say.

Tim is better from his back problem, I expect it is all that flying.

Bye

Jan :D

Tuppence2 said:
Hello everyone.

We have a Tennis Academy these days, Jan. More than we used to! Not heard of Murry (? Murray). Will keep an eye out for hi
Yes, I recall Borg and his wooden racquet. Those were the days! I had one with a wooden press, of which I was very proud. Don't know what happened to it - long gone. Just used to bat a ball around with my sisters. Couldn't afford to pay for a court or to take lessons.

Nice to see the tennis fans appearing.

We don't have a Tennis channel - not one dedicated to only tennis. Have to subscribe to Sky to see a lot of matches. Wimbledon will be on home TV channels - or I hope it will.

Bye,

hello Frank :) Im good.

Really.. see the things we learn about each other years down the line :)

Ive not played a real match in ages.. been playing around teaching my neice & nephew the last few summers..but thats my extent..

try to catch a few matches on the tennis channel when i can...
You learn something new every day they say :D

Iv'e never played tennis, :( but love watching it (y)

Are you any good ash ????

cu Frank. :)

well, i use to be capt of my team.. and i went on the apt tour just here in the cornfields... when i got to college i played for the sorority
but... nothing competitive since...

you should take it up.. its really a fun sport to just hit around...

Hi ash....... perhaps I will one of these days,

I don't really have time my job is my recreation , it involves a lot of gardening etc I enjoy it so much, not enough hours in the day for me :D

Sounds like you are a good player though. (y)

Well must get started lots to do, :D

Have a nice day,

cu Frank.

janb

Thanks every one for your comments.

It is not a very good day to-day for tennis in this country, I am looking forward to Wimbledon. It will rain I expect.

Bye everyone.
Jan :D

Rockn said:
Tennis ranks right up there with golf....yeawwwwn!

I think it's time for a roof on center court Jan....... don't you ??????

Cu Frank.

janb

I think also they ought to put a roof on centre court, they are in a couple of years, I think they ought to put one on court number 1 too.

Buy

Jan:)

Hello Jan, Frank.

The Wimbledon Club certainly ought to be able to afford a retractable roof, what with the prices charged for tickets and food!

Byee,

janb

We would have to pay a lot for tickets Penny. They are going to put a roof on at Wimbledon Centre Court. It will be rather expensive. :D

Bye

Janet

Tuppence2 said:
Hello Jan, Frank.

The Wimbledon Club certainly ought to be able to afford a retractable roof, what with the prices charged for tickets and food!

Byee,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online