Are these good specs and what monitor do you recommend?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

shayan123

Hello,
i have a Question.
IS this PC Build good and which Monitor would you recommend me?

Aerocool AERO WHITE 500 Watt (80+)​
Asus PRIME H310M-A R2, Intel H310​
Intel Core i5 9500F 6x 4.4GHz​
8GB DDR4-RAM PC-2666​
Nvidia GeForce RTX2060 6GB​
NVME M.2 SSD 500GB Kingston A2000​
7.1 Soundkarte onboard (8-Kanal)​
Original Intel-Cooler​
1x 120mm preinstalled​
Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit​

ty, very much!

crjdriver

I see a number of issues;
1 Pw supply. You are right at minimum spec for the pw supply AND that does not appear to be a great quality pw supply
2 Only 8gig of ram. This is fine for basic use however with a 2060 video card, I doubt you are getting this for basic use. The absolute minimum ram for a gaming system would be 16gig and preferably 32gig
3 Motherboard. Again this board is for a basic build. The 310 chipset is an entry level chipset. If this is used for gaming, then a Z390 chipset motherboard

This looks very much like one of the so called "Gaming" systems that come with a budget motherboard, a mid-level processor, a low end pw supply and a case with a LOT of lights.

shayan123

I see a number of issues;
1 Pw supply. You are right at minimum spec for the pw supply AND that does not appear to be a great quality pw supply
2 Only 8gig of ram. This is fine for basic use however with a 2060 video card, I doubt you are getting this for basic use. The absolute minimum ram for a gaming system would be 16gig and preferably 32gig
3 Motherboard. Again this board is for a basic build. The 310 chipset is an entry level chipset. If this is used for gaming, then a Z390 chipset motherboard

This looks very much like one of the so called "Gaming" systems that come with a budget motherboard, a mid-level processor, a low end pw supply and a case with a LOT of lights.
Hello, so should i just buy more ram?

crjdriver

If you are intending on gaming, the best advise is to either build it yourself OR have a local shop do a build for you. This way you can specify the exact parts you want in the build.
One other item, you do understand that the motherboard you listed is 3yr old. Why get a new system with parts that are bordering on obsolescence?

crjdriver

You do need to understand something. There is a LOT more to a properly designed gaming system than just installing a video card. A properly designed gaming system starts with a quality case with good airflow, a high end pw supply such as a seasonic or high end corsair, a performance motherboard.
An entry level motherboard such as you listed does not have the heavy duty pw regulation, heavy duty capacitors, extra chipset cooling, reinforced or steel video card slots, that a high end motherboard would have.

If you are going to use this system for basic use ie running office, email, etc, it would be fine. If you are intending on hard core gaming, you would be disappointed in the performance.

shayan123

You do need to understand something. There is a LOT more to a properly designed gaming system than just installing a video card. A properly designed gaming system starts with a quality case with good airflow, a high end pw supply such as a seasonic or high end corsair, a performance motherboard.
An entry level motherboard such as you listed does not have the heavy duty pw regulation, heavy duty capacitors, extra chipset cooling, reinforced or steel video card slots, that a high end motherboard would have.

If you are going to use this system for basic use ie running office, email, etc, it would be fine. If you are intending on hard core gaming, you would be disappointed in the performance.
Okay ty, which gaming pc build would you recommend me for like 1000€?

crjdriver

I already made a recommendation; either build one or have a local shop do the build for you. You are not going to get a quality gaming system for your budget since a high end video card costs near that amount.

If you want to purchase a system already built, then checkout the alienware series. There are still compromises with a dell/alienware however those are about the best big box gaming systems.

shayan123

I already made a recommendation; either build one or have a local shop do the build for you. You are not going to get a quality gaming system for your budget since a high end video card costs near that amount.

If you want to purchase a system already built, then checkout the alienware series. There are still compromises with a dell/alienware however those are about the best big box gaming systems.
So do you think that tje "Alienware Aurora R12" is good for gaming? Like i want it to run like gta or minecraft with 60 fps not more or maybe 120

shayan123

• 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i5 11400F (6-Core, 12MB Cache, 2.6Ghz to 4.4GHz)

• Windows 10 Home (64 Bit), Englisch, Niederländisch, Französisch, Deutsch, Italienisch

• NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1650 SUPER™ 4GB GDDR6

• 16GB Dual Channel DDR4 XMP at 3200MHz; up to 128GB (additional memory sold separately)

• 256GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD

• Dark Side of the Moon chassis with Low-Profile Smart Cooling CPU Heatsink and 550W Power Supply

this one?

crjdriver

You are just posting generic specs; you would need to post exact ie mfg and model# of each part.
Is that a pre-built system or what?
Just an example
550W Power Supply
There are a LOT of 550W pw supplies; some good and some junk.

shayan123

You are just posting generic specs; you would need to post exact ie mfg and model# of each part.
Is that a pre-built system or what?
Just an example There are a LOT of 550W pw supplies; some good and some junk.
yes it's a pre build, it's from alienware "aurora"

crjdriver

It is probably fine. As I said there are always compromises; the video card is now 3 generations old. As for pre-built systems, the alienware systems are pretty decent.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online